And the Winner Is.....

The blog contest I recently announced on some loops has ended, and the new subscriber who wins a book is Lynn--"My World of Art and Books."
Lynn, as soon as you see this, email me with your mailing address, and let me know if you prefer to get my first book (Before the Season Ends) or the sequel, (The House in Grosvenor Square).

Many thanks to all my new subscribers, and stay tuned for more contests in the future!

Thought for today:
In lieu of a full devotion, I'll just share a quick thought from scripture:

For those he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son...
Romans 8:29


Wondering what your destiny is, woman (or man) of faith? There it is, clear as a bell.
To be conformed to the likeness of Christ! No matter what circumstance we face in life,
we can ALWAYS know that this is the end result that God wants to bring about. Ask yourself today, "Am I trying to get with the program? Or am I fighting and kicking against what the Lord wants to do in me through this situation or person? "

Many blessings,

Linore

No comments: