Healing Words




I'll be regularly posting "healing words" here, as I see no good reason to keep them to myself. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have what I call "The Book of Healing which is a collection of God's Word--scriptures that speak of health, healing, and well-being.

May they speak and minister to you today:

Blessed be the Lord,
who daily bears us up;
God is our salvation. Selah
Our God is a God of salvation,
and to God, the Lord, belongs escape from death.
Psalm 68:19-20

The Lord will turn away from you every illness.
Deut.7:15a

But I am lowly, and in pain;
let your salvation, O God, protect me.
You who seek God, let your hearts revive.
For the Lord hears the needy,
and does not despise his own that are in bonds.
Psalm 69:29, 32-33

He delivers the needy when they call,
the poor and those who have no helper.
He has pity on the weak and the needy,
and saves the lives of the needy.
Psalm 72:12-13

The crowds..followed him; and He welcomed them, and
spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and
healed those who needed to be cured.
Luke 9:11


Warmest blessings,

Linore

No comments: