Beautiful Life Wednesday


The New Morality


I'm posting a YouTube link made by a woman I know called "The New Morality". This intrepid lady spends many of her days parked outside an abortion mill here in Dayton, simply for the chance to speak to women before they kill their babies. I admire what she does because:

Abortion, like suicide, is a permanent response to a temporary situation.
Abortion, like suicide, is tragic.
Abortion, like suicide, stops a beating heart. And like suicide, abortion has many victims.
But UNLIKE suicide, abortion is not the victim's choice.
They call abortion a choice--would you have chosen to be aborted?
Well, I get ahead of myself.Back to the YouTube video.

To my surprise, my friend (her name is Vivian)took a poem that was originally published anonymously in a Catholic devotional and made it into a short RAP!

It speaks to baby victims of abortion. (I believe mothers are victims as well. Victims of "the new morality." Victims of coercion. Victims of poor judgment. But at least they get off with their lives--usually. I say usually because botched abortions do claim a number of maternal lives each year.)

Know anyone who likes rap? Refer them to this brief message:
Click Here

You don't have to be a rap fan to enjoy this, though.
You just have to love life!
I wish you a beautiful one...today and always.

What do you think of this message? Does it hit any nerves? Make you think?
Increase your compassion? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Warmest Blessings,

Linore
Linore Rose Burkard.com
Heart-Warming Soul-Stirring Christian Romance!

No comments: