Take Five for this Celtic Woman--Roma Downey's--"Irish Blessing"






This beautiful little masterpiece of pictures and music, with narration by Roma Downey is one of the most worthwhile "view this" emails I've ever received. It's better than a "YouTube" video because it comes with no obnoxious ads or distracting side bars. Furthermore, it's a blessing to both eye and spirit!

Special thanks to my reader-turned-friend Lois for sending it to me (It's beautiful, Lois, just as you said--thank you!) which I now take great pleasure in sharing with you.

Take five from your hectic life and prepare to de-stress.
Be sure to have your sound/speakers on.



I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Once again, click here and be blessed!

Until next time,

Linore
Visit my website and sign up for my free e-newsletter.You'll get a free pdf upon joining.

Join the conversation on Twitter

Be a part of my Facebook Club page

No comments: