Picture Says (More Than) a Thousand Words






"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you;" Jeremiah 1:5a

For You formed my inward parts ; You wove me in my mother's womb. Psalm 139:13

God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. Genesis 1:27


Thank you, God, for the miracle of life! I couldn't say it any better than the above picture and verses, can you? And by the way, have you signed the petition (see post, below) to support the lives of the unborn? Please do so today! It takes less than a minute. If you missed the post or don't see it on your page, here's the link:

Sign the petition now!


Nancy Leigh DeMoss recently had something to say about why human life is precious (and deserves to be protected). Here's a couple bullet points from her e-newsletter:

God is the sovereign author and designer of life. That’s why He alone has the right to give and to take life.
Our dignity, our worth, our value is based on the fact that we were created in the image of God.
God has a purpose for your life, so don’t despise what God prizes so highly.



Thanks for taking a stand for LIFE--for those whose voices we never hear. The silent ones whose little heart-beats are ignored.
Hugs and Blessings,

Linore
Connect with me on Twitter
Or on facebook

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the new look here, and your posts. Great inprovement.

Linore Rose Burkard, Novelist said...

Thanks so much, Caroline!